Blog seems to be a little bit far from me. Couldn't really remember how and why I started creating my blog. It might be da tranquil place for me to jot down something in life. To express something true without any distraction. Though I seldom come, but I do hope I could update my blog in future whenever I feel free to be here. Another reason to be here again - as I follow closely to few of my friend's blogs, it is so nice da way they recorded their lives in their blogs. To be frank, I just managed to got my new password for my blog. Undoubtedly, I'm becoming more and more forgetful nowadays. Everything of mine is in a mess. Exactly as the word appearing in my mind now - overload, without realizing. To me, it is quite terrible. I don't wanna be continued, I wish to have a change step by step, slowly. It is like a disease. And, I'm da one who have da responsibility to heal it. Jiayou yy =)

No comments:
Post a Comment