Crawling on da path in my life, silently.
This is wat always happen to me. But then why.
Sometimes it is hardly to find a word for expressing.
I do not think that I am old But I am not a child anymore.
Sometimes cartoons are doing their jobs much better than any film does.
A cartoons lover says. = )
Lalalalala. yea. I cannot sing well. And I won't sing in front of those who denied my ability of singing. However, there is no wrong to listen to music right? = )
I'm lovin't it. = )
Cheerish every moment in life like there is no tomorrow.
When there are too many alternatives in life, do choose happiness. then, smile. = )
Simple is beautiful.
Leaving some space on yr drawing is better than you fill up all.
Let's rock. Let's roll !
*Big smile* (Not on my face expression but in my heart. hah )
PS : Answer : Chicken Soup
Last but not least.
Love yrself before you spread out yr love.
HAPPEE HOLIDAYS TO YY.
YOU, YOU, AND YOU.












No comments:
Post a Comment