Monday, May 16, 2011

sharing is caring ?!




Eem..Sorry for da limited sharing of mine. Simply afraid of it sometimes.
Especially those from da deep bottom one.
I'm not used to expose my true feeling. Da feeling is insecure.
Too much to keep. Too less to share.
Sometimes, I found that there are some difficulties to speak out.
Where to start? Wat to say? Will you listen all? Word by word?

[Unknown]

As wat dad told others and I heard it, coincidently. 
I'm kind of kid cannot be beat. 
"She lacks of love." Yea. He was mentioning da love of mom.
Many friends around me shout da word "mummy!" when they are in a bad situation.
"Mummy" is so familiar to many. Yet, it is too far for me.
Everytime when I'm stucking in mud, I'll try to pull out by my own.
I know it is a must to be tougher. Bear all burdens. Try not to bother people.

There was a time.
I trusted in someone.
I thought I was da lucky one.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment