Friday, December 23, 2011

4th sis wedding actual day

Date 5. 11. 2011

My 4th sis met her Mr Right at last. We are closer as our age is nearer. She tends to share her problems and secrets with me though we are far away. And, I am da only sis who can read her mind well. Sometimes people just thought that we are twins. :) 

Still remember how she shared her love problems by crying over da phone. At first, she don't like this guy. But, wat if you know that he is da one who really treat her well though he might not da perfect one. I was persuading her to accept him as I can really feel how good he is. I am really happy that my 4th sis is having a good job and a whole new family at Klang currently. I was kidding with her that I was there to accompany her before she married as I was working at Tshing Nian Primary School for da past few months.

Well. I love every family gathering of mine. And this is one of da special one. I would like to share my joy here that's why I am writing da post n uploading da photos now. :)















我们是 一家人

No comments:

Post a Comment