Venue : Khoo Kong Si, Amelia Cafe, Chew Jetty & Kek Lok Si.
When I see all these photos, I forget about wat had actually happened that day as I was suffering from menstrual pain. We were taking public transport n walking from one destination to another. It is not easy for me as I'm used to sleep like a ashrimp on bed during da suffering period. I'm forced to swallow da pink pill for my second time in life with a bar of chocolate at last. But when da time I viewed these photos, wat I see is only da smile n joy we have. Might be da magic of photos. :)
PS : Yap, I think you are da guy who owns my photos da most for now. You have uploaded lots on FB but as I know you got much more in fact. Anyway thanks for capturing all da nice photos. 不懂为什么 好喜欢这系列自己的照片













No comments:
Post a Comment